Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Minor Inconvenience Ever


Louis and Biggie are back on the east coast after a few months of hiatus in Chicago, so we have been going out all day to skate, film, hang, skate, and film more. The occasional party, too. We skated since about one this afternoon and ended around two thirty this morning; Geoff was trying a trick. We roll back to the car to find Nick Mer getting H with a pipe, like a softbody, and then try to peer pressure him into doing dumb things. He declines, like a softbody, so we all separate and go home. Geoff, Alan, and Louis in one car; Zach, Shaun, Mer, and myself in another. We get to Kappy's liquors in Medford where we pass a state cop
"Yup. He's following us" Zach

We continue driving and buckle up seconds before the blue light special is on. At this point we're at Wendy's right near my house.

"You know your tail light is out right?" Officer Hailey
"Yeah I know. My dad told me a few days ago. I'm getting it fixed tomorrow" Zach
"How old are you"
We tell him our ages
"What are you guys doing?"
"I'm just driving them home"
"Any of you ever been arrested before?"
"No/Nope/Never" All four of us
"Can I see your license and registration?"

Zach reaches for both and hands it to him

"I'll be right back"

Officer Hailey casually walks to his car, but another car is creeping by, with a broken tail light as well

"If I get another fucking ticket....." Zach gets cut off
"Thanks. Have a good night"

Officer Hailey throws the license and registration through the window and is running full speed back to his to his car before they even hit Zach because the other car decided to burn out in our faces to be a dick. Hailey follows him down the straightaway as we sit there in disbelief. We get closer to my house only to see the other car pulled over. All's well that ends well

1 comment:

  1. close call mutherfuckers...lady pigs r usually C's when it comes to younger males.fuck the burn out dude, and mer you da man, smoke em up.


    ps:wish i could of seen and chilled w.you loui n bigg.

    ReplyDelete