Friday, April 17, 2009

Strangler In The Night

I had a good amount of extra footage on my computer from over the years
There are some true characters with tricks, like Noel Sinclair Boyt. I met him an an unnamed skateshop two and a half years ago. That same week my uncle invited me to stay with him in Denver, Noel's stomping grounds. I went out a month later for about two weeks and was amazed at how different things were. It was like I had known Noel for my whole life. When I had the chance to go back out there exactly a year later I jumped at the opportunity. Noel eventually sent me a collection of unused footage while we were sending packages back and forth, and one of them contained a dvd of raw footage. I present to you Noel Sinclair Boyt A.K.A The Sparkling White Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment