Friday, March 27, 2009

Coincidences Are Fucked Up

Tomorrow i will officially be living in Malden for the second time in my life. I was (nasty) little boy when I first lived there with my grandparents on Bowdon street. Anyways, I would go to church with my grandmother on sundays despite the fact that i had no clue what was going on. I remember going in and always wanting to eat the wafer things and drink from the goblet, but they would always pass over me. I never told anyone, but it pissed me off. One day my grandmother decided that I was finally old enough to decide if I wanted to go or not. I was three or four years old. I decided against going because I was fed up with never getting the wafers or the goblet, so i told her that I didn't want to go. That day the church burnt down. It took me years to understand the coincidence and how ironic it was. Maybe it was a sign, but most likely a very strange and fucked up coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment