Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Get Buuaaaahhhhhh!

So, I'm fucking sitting at my house on a school night wishing i had a coupious amount of frosy guys right now... and what'd ya know? A god damn 30 rack of Pabst Blue Ribbon falls from the sky, busting through the celing and knocks my fan in my kitchen right down, thus killing my cat Puck(but who cares cause cats are diposable animals). I think to myself, "Odd, but totally awesome." I pick up the god-sent 30 and proceed to opening it. Now, I got a beer going, and I hear the familiar shrill of the door bell, and I'm like, "Damn, its probably Big Bill back from bachi-ball, and he is more than likely wasted." I waltz over to the door, open it. Before my eyes there stands 4 four smoking hipster girls, and 2 extatic familiar faces, Fork and Zach. I invite them in for a casual drinks and casual sex... They agree. On this night I am on point socially, as are Zach and Fork. The girls are so wooed they take off thier cloths right in the kitchen(so rad). By this point we are all heavily inhebriated. One hipster girl was so inhebriated she puked on my dead cat, and then tried to have sex with the thing(the hipster chicks brought vodka and had previously done large amounts of coke). She passed out, but there was still enough hipster scum to go around. We all eventually get around to sticking to the girls in various parts of the household, at various points in the night. We party on, into day-break. When the madness settled, we got burritos that instanly cured all physical afflictions due to consumption of alcohol in excess. I skipped school the next day, but i got Shea to dress up like me and fill in for the day so it was all gravy. We three party animals skateboarded all day, and the chicks tuned into new set-ups some how right after the burrito session.

No comments:

Post a Comment